I wouldn't normally need to explain how a scarf works, but these scarves are extra Clever!
Warm up your chilly neck or hide that unsightly hickey by following these simple steps:
1. Place middle section of scarf at the back of your neck. Allow the two ends to fall forward over your shoulders.
2. Locate the scarf end without the LYS logo. Have a close look - there's a loop in the middle. Place your hand inside the loop.
3. Use your free hand to grasp the other end of the scarf and pass it to your loop hand, which will now pull the free end through the loop.
4. Don't let go yet.
5. Use the hand now holding the loop to push the scarf up toward your face while the other hand guides the free end downwards.
6. Adjust snugness* to create optimal warmth and happiness :)
* Loosen scarf if unable to breathe. Also, don't worry, you didn't do it upside down. We put logos on both sides in case you messed it up.
“Cancer is the last true riddle of our times and we know that it can only be solved with hard science. Despite federal funding remaining static for a decade, Australia still boasts the best clinical results for breast cancer in the whole world. We are the best with less. Imagine what we could do with more?”
– Samuel Johnson, OAM